Why we love it
The fleet of Sail Lanka 8 yachts provide an exclusive vantage to stunning landscapes, pristine beaches along 1,340 kilometers of coastline, 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 15 national parks showcasing an abundance of wildlife. Sail Lanka organize day excursions (private cruise, sunset cruise and Whales watching) from 1 to 6 nights’ cruises in
– Jaffna, Delft island and the Palk Detroit: From November to March
– Trincomalee and Passikudah: From June to September
– Mirissa/Galle: From November to March
The CEYCAT catamaran is designed to accommodate 8 to 12 guests accompanied by a Captain, Chef, and Crew members for overnight cruises. Each of the four comfortable cabins contains a private bathroom with toilet.
The outdoor living room and fully-equipped kitchen provide everything a chef needs to prepare delicious cooked meals at sea. Sunbeds are located throughout the boat and trampoline located in front is the perfect place to have a rest while sailing. And a covered area is available for dining.
The upper deck is the perfect spot for observing the whales, dolphins, and turtles and taking in the sunset. Part of your cruise experience is making the most that these yachts have to offer; the swimming platform is a convenient way to take a dip into the beautiful clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Or for the more adventurous why not try some snorkeling or paddle boarding?
Highlights and activities
- Day Cruises (whale watching, dolphin watching, swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding)
- 1-6 Night Cruises (accompanied by Captain, Chef, and Crew members)
- Bespoke Cruises (honeymoon, corporate event, fishing trip, birthday parties, etc)