10 Reasons Why Mosvold Villa Is Your 'Go-To' South Coast Boutique Hotel in Sri Lanka
September 3, 2019
Destinations, Sri Lanka, Tourism, Travel, Wedding
1) The property is situated in a brilliant location, in Ahangama, just 30 minutes to both Galle and Mirissa
2) Their large, ocean-facing garden has plenty of space to find a quiet spot. While the property itself has 100 metres of beach front! So unlike lots of properties along the coastal road, you have the feeling of space rather than being boxed in between properties
3) Their beautiful private honeymoon suite is not to be missed! A perfect hideaway for couples for a honeymoon or an intimate getaway, with its own hidden private deck with jacuzzi overlooking the Indian Ocean. A cosy king-sized bed, cushioned loungers, separate outdoor shower & wooden stairs leading to a balcony over the pool combine to provide a truly indulgent escape
4) The property sits on a beautiful, quiet bay with only a handful of other properties on. And at certain times of the year, stilt fisherman can be seen fishing just a short walk up the beach from Mosvold
5) The beach offers safe swimming during non-monsoon months making it a great option for families and couples alike
6) The gentle surf makes it a great spot for beginners to learn to surf, making great entertainment for kids (& big kids!)
7) The concierge team can organise massages in-house or a variety of day trips and excursion, such as whale watching from Mirissa, boat trips, bike rides shopping in Galle
8) They serve up some of the best food on the island, with one agent on our recent FAM saying “Dinner was one of the best meals I have ever had – a real highlight”. High praise indeed from an agent who has been exploring the world’s best properties for over 20 years!
9) Sustainability conscious – They run a charitable organisation called Mosvold Martinus Trust which supports a number of community and education initiatives across the country and a contribution from every guest stay goes directly towards this. Another agent said: “The owners were very welcoming and it was fascinating to learn their story and how engaged with the community they are”
10) An excellent, highly trained team of staff who are attentive to guests needs, without being over the top. They are friendly, courteous and helpful and service with a smile never grows old
Nomad Tanzania are one of Africa’s leading safari companies with a selection of extraordinary camps ...
September 11, 2019
Trip and Tonic is part of the SLC Travel Marketing PR and Representation service. We travel the world in search of the best unique, stylish hotels and showcase them in our collection. Get the exposure your luxury hotel or villa needs and get in front of our travel partners – leading UK tour operators and travel agents.